Funding for places
Our main grants programme provides support for places. These grants are for capital initiatives, i.e. buildings (new build or refurbishment) and equipment. We fund a broad range of organisations working across the fields of education, science & medicine, health & disability and arts & humanities.
Who can apply?
We have a rigorous process for giving grants to outstanding places. Before you apply for funding please ensure you review the types of places we fund and their specific funding criteria.
- Charities working with disability funding
- Charities working in mental health funding
- Charities working with older people funding
- Historic buildings & landscapes funding
- Hospices & palliative care organisations funding
- Places of worship funding
- Libraries & archives funding
- Museums & galleries funding
- Performing arts organisations funding
- Public engagement with science organisations funding
- Secondary schools & sixth form colleges funding
- Special needs schools & colleges funding
- Universities & research institutions funding
Is your type of place missing?
Not in this list but feel you would be eligible for a grant based on the information you’ve seen here?