Stage 1 application questions
- Details of the school/college
- Details of the main contact
- Brief introduction to the school
- Status of the school e.g. academy, foundation/community school, etc.
- Details about the pupils e.g. age range, number, gender, etc.
- Details of the percentage of day pupils
- Denominational or faith schools are asked to provide the percentage of students admitted to the school of a different denomination, faith or none.
- Previous Support - you may like to talk about any previous funding received from the Wolfson Foundation
- URN, SEED or IRN number of your school
- The most recent Ofsted result (or equivalents) should be provided.
- The most recent Progress 8 score
- For schools or colleges in England, the Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index (IDACI) score
- The percentage of children eligible for free school meals
- Title of project (max 50 words) and a summary (max 400 words)
- Indication of timetable for the project
- Financial details: total cost of the project, the fundraising target and the shortfall
- For sixth form colleges, signed, audited accounts for the last two years should be uploaded (in PDF form), or a link provided to their downloadable online location.
- Signed letter from the head of the school/college - this should be uploaded (in Microsoft Word or PDF)
- Any other information - you have the opportunity to mention anything you would like us to note if not already addressed (max 1,500 characters) (optional)
Additional information required at Stage 2
- Complete this form and upload it to your application under the section Table of basic characteristics of the school
- The name of the Headteacher and date of appointment
- A link to your prospectus
- List of governors (as an attachment).
- An explanation of the educational benefits that would accrue to the school if the project was funded
- For a new build or refurbishment, architect’s or surveyor’s costing for the planned building (as an attachment), a design plan (as an attachment) and detailed cost breakdown (as an attachment)
- For equipment, a detailed list of the equipment requested in priority order, a brief explanation of the equipment required and detailed costs for each item